Ideally, I’d love to work in the film and television industry, but if that fails, the following opportunities are also of interest..
1. Working a store which sells antiques/books/toys/games/musical instruments
2. Being a investigative analyst
3. Proofreading/editing books, magazines or websites
4. Volunteering at social events
5. Working as a travel or gallery/museum guide
This one time I listed all the businesses that I could spot, which were advertised in association with a V8 car competition on the television broadcast.. Here’s the long list, in order of appearance:
One of the photos I took while on my 13km bike ride this afternoon. Highlight of the day was seeing a rainbow.
Hutterite children peer into the window of a greenhouse at Deer Spring where the denomination lives without modern appliances, 1991.Photograph by Joel Sartore, National Geographic